Friday, April 15, 2022

Life Update

 Hello my Angry Blueberries!

It's Ren! 

Figured I'd post a Life Update since I'm up!

It's been a hot minute-

SO! Let's get down to business! The college process is going VERY well! Just a few more things to do to keep me busy and make things nice and smooth for enrollment and shipping of mandatory equipment. Let's just say, I have a LOT of confidence in my Portfolio and such! I've made some updates to my Wattpad Fanfics! I'll add a link to my Wattpad at the bottom of tonight's blog.

I've been enjoying myself lately. Trying to make myself feel better about how things have been going. I get to start sewing again soon. Speaking of sewing- I've actually started on a Corset form a pattern by Aranea Black called SONYA, it's one of her free patterns for an Underbust corset. I'm going full Victorian fashion/ decor mode! Just try and stop me!

Links:

Ren Moore Profile

Worlds Apart: Hellboy 2 fanfic

FNaF SB Sun/Moon Fic

A World Well Forgotten: VLD Fic

Melody of Eternal Night: Interview with the Vampire Fic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

 Hello my Angry Blueberries! Long Time No See, huh? Sorry for my silence, life's been pretty crazy. I've recently gotten into colleg...