Monday, March 7, 2022

New Update

 Hello my Angry Blueberries,

I'm deciding that this Blog is gonna be a summary of my weekly life, seeing as I don't have much motivation to write everyday. I've gotten a lot more active recently and I feel a lot better, I also got a new haircut- well. More like I've completely shaved off my hair. I'm going to start my hair growth back up fresh and new, the way it should be rather than all bleached and dead. 

I really like the lightness of my head since the haircut too! But every now and then I keep forgetting I cut it off, I keep thinking that I have it in a ponytail or a bun. But I remember that I cut it off and I chuckle at myself for it.

I went to the laundromat to get the majority of my laundry done too, had some sonics and hung out with my mom and her fiancee. 

But here lately I've been wondering who I am and how I work. 

I know my name and age and when and where I was born.. but I don't know my personality well, I know I try to be funny. I try to be fun. But people see me as angry and rude most times. I don't know how I come off that way. Some people say I'm nice, or strange, or too kind for where I am. But I'm not sure..

I'll title my Personality Journey under "Finding Myself" It'll come to me eventually. Although I'm trying to walk the High Priestess Archetype path. I'm going to try to meditate more and connect more with the higher powers of the universe. I do not have a set Pantheon. But I do believe that there is something out there that writes our fates.

Anyways, that's all I have for today. I will see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

 Hello my Angry Blueberries! Long Time No See, huh? Sorry for my silence, life's been pretty crazy. I've recently gotten into colleg...