Tuesday, March 1, 2022

March 1st 2022

 Hello my Angry Blueberries,

It's your favorite Blueberry Boy Ren, if you made it to my blog that means you know me from YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, Instagram, or Facebook. Welcome friends, family, or subs. I figured that a good way to start making myself more productive would be to start up a blog. Not only about my daily life in general, but so that I can frequently update everyone with questions or even communicate with my people individually.

This blog is a work in progress as I keep up with projects and my daily stress or personal development. There will be days that I will be sad or upset. In need of support, or just wanting to talk to somebody due to being home all the time. Speaking of projects and things I'm doing. The list below is a list of things I am going to do in the next year or so.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Projects List:

ARG: Ultraviolet (W.I.P)

Yard Sale (Spring/Summer)

GoFundMe (Fundraising for Bridal Business WIP)

Etsy Shop Startup

Angry Blueberry Merch

Among Our Stars (Character Development)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will also be going through the steps and such that I will be using to make my mother's wedding dress! 

It's going to be my first real dress sewn by machine, with handmade roses and carnations cascading down the front of it. I'm so excited to be a part of it!

Thank You for reading this far! Talk to you all tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

 Hello my Angry Blueberries! Long Time No See, huh? Sorry for my silence, life's been pretty crazy. I've recently gotten into colleg...